Cesena - Istituto Professionale Statale I.P.S.I.A. U.Comandini
From Scramble - The Aviation Magazine
Istituto Professionale Statale I.P.S.I.A. U.Comandini
Via Boscone, 200
Take exit Cesena from the A14 towards the city center. Follow this Via Cervese for about 3 kilometers. The FIAT will show up on your right hand side next to a large roundabout.
Aircraft Details and History
The aircraft can be seen (and photographed) from the public road.
- ex-serial: MM6375 "3" (the MM-number is no longer carried)
- type: FIAT G91R/1B
- c/n: 179
- ex coded "2-3", "2-03", "2-04", "2-41" and "2-45"
- stored at Treviso-Sant'Angelo
- First noted Cesena August 1994
- noted (type MM6375 in the serial block) Scramble Database
The aircraft is on display on the schoolyard of the Istituto as a remembrance to the Fallen Airmen of the Cesena region and was officially revealed on 25 September 1994.